Fair Lawn Residents – Did you know that physical therapy transportation is available free of charge within the town of Fair Lawn? Minibus service is available Monday thru Friday from 9 am – 3 pm. Many patients have found this service invaluable, especially when the are unable to drive to therapy themselves or find other transportation options.
Per the Fair Lawn Boro website:
- The minibus service is Monday through Friday ONLY, excluding Borough Holidays and only within Fair Lawn. Saturday service will remain on a set route.
- Residents can call up to two weeks in advance to reserve a pick up and drop off date & time.
- Residents must call no later than 3pm the business day prior to arrange a pick up.
- It is suggested that you call at least two days in advance.
- Pick up and drop offs will be between the hours of 9am to 3pm, Monday- Friday.
- Saturday service is NOT a call in service but is a regular route around town. The Saturday schedule is on the reverse side of this page.
- Service is available to all Fair Lawn residents, high school students and older. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you require physical therapy transportation services, let the minibus help you out for free. Book directly thru the website HERE. If you need help setting up this service or would like more information, give us a call at 201-773-8851.